Monday, September 3, 2012

Terrific Tuesdays #31

This last week my daughter started Kindergarten. She's really liking it. She's so grown  up and has been ready to go.   It's so weird to only have one child at home for those 2 1/2 hours. That hasn't been the case since my son was born 8 years ago. Wow, I must be getting old;)

Now on to the party!


The most viewed link:

Homemade Nutella by Chocolate, Chocolate and more
 This looks super yummy! Go check out her site, I promise you won't be disappointed.  I've pinned so many of her recipes.


Some of my favorites this week:
Blackberry Popcorn by Love and Laundry
Doesn't this look yummy! My kids would love it.

Grandfather Clock in Mint Green by Crystelle Boutique
I am loving this clock! Isn't it a great shape? Of course the color is fabulous too!

Oak Laminate Cabinet Makeover by The Simple Craft Diaries
 I have so many laminate pieces of furniture. Andrea has inspired me to make them pretty. Now I just need to find more time;)



Check out my posts from last week:

and 



Now let's see all the terrific things you've been up to.
Here are my guidelines:
1. Link up any projects, crafts, or recipes you have blogged about recently. You can definitely link up several projects. No shops or link parties please.
2. Comment, comment, comment.  My vision for this link party is not to link and go. Please comment on two other links.
3. I'd love for you to follow my blog.{This is not required, but I’d love for you to take a minute and check it out.} Also if you're so inclined, you can follow me on facebook and pinterest as well.

4. Display my button somewhere on your blog - in the post, the sidebar, or on a party page.


9 comments :

  1. Thanks for hosting - Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    Thanks so much for hosting again. Have a great week.

    Hugs from Portugal

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting Rachel - have a wonderful week! Whatever will you do with the 2.5 hours LOL
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting week after week, I'm glad to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Rachel! I am so glad I inspired you to refashion some laminate pieces!
    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Kindergarten. Yay! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting. I'm off to pin some of your great features!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Rachel
    It's great that you daughter likes her Kindergarten - good for her

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you or the feature of the Grandfather clock!
    You are the best! Love visiting your blog...

    :-)
    Crystelle
    http://crystelleboutique.com/

    ReplyDelete